We’re in business to save our home planet, and you’re developing the future of business leadership. In support of the Store General Manager, you recruit, coordinate, motivate and lead a team in one of Patagonia’s retail stores. You operate a well-tuned machine, plan and schedule to meet financial targets and maintain your store as a hub for environmental activism, sport and positive vibes. By developing your Retail Team Leaders, you ensure that our customer service experience is consistent, warm, aligned with Patagonia’s core values and best-in-class. You act as an ambassador for Patagonia in your store and community and have goals to expand your leadership.
- You encourage staff conversation, innovation and education about environmental issues.
- You train and empower Team Leaders to make decisions and coach staff based on Patagonia’s values, use their best judgment and act generously in all customer service matters.
- You have a keen eye for the look and feel of your store and know that powerful visual merchandising, good habits, store cleanliness and maintenance all support a strong business.
- You hire with a focus on diversity and include staff who represent the community where your store is located.
- You operate an environmentally responsible business by recycling, conserving energy and using alternative modes of transportation.
- You maintain a safe and secure environment for your team and customers, and resolve any concerns quickly with the Store General Manager.
- You foster a seamless customer experience by making every effort to find merchandise across Patagonia’s sales channels if an item is not in stock in your store.
- You recruit and hire people who are passionate about the planet.
- In conjunction with your Store General Manager, you strategize to meet expense and profit goals for the store.
- You are deeply committed to creating a working environment that is supportive, positive, respectful and free from harassment.
- Experience managing a team of people and a passion for growing and developing employees.
- Ability to make sound judgment calls in the absence of the General Manager.
- Flexible amidst competing priorities and adaptable to the fast-paced environment of a retail store while rallying the team with positivity.
- Demonstrates highly developed emotional intelligence.
- Interest and aptitude for strategic business planning that responds to a specific community.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A