All teams need a strong leader. As Retail Team Leader, you maintain an environment that promotes employee learning and customer service through encouragement and coaching. You help to identify the priorities of each day, delegate necessary tasks and train Customer Experience Guides. You partner with the General Manager and Assistant Manager to ensure operational and brand objectives are met even in their absence.
- You empower the staff to offer outstanding service through consistent personal example and encouragement.
- You partner with the Visual Merchandiser to identify and execute regular priorities.
- You offer proactive coaching (both constructive and complimentary) to continually elevate customer service.
- You ensure the safety and well-being of all customers and employees.
- You ensure optimal inventory levels on the sales floor.
- You utilize all allotted environmental-activism hours.
- You facilitate and encourage activism for team members.
- You assist management in the hiring of people who pursue passions that are related to our products and philosophy.
- You serve as a role model and coach for the team by identifying and delegating daily priorities.
- You maintain positive relationships with management, team members and store partners.
- Demonstrates an approachable leadership presence and can prioritize, delegate and coach a team.
- Able to walk up and down a staircase carrying boxes, products and other necessary items.
- Able to reach overhead, bend, squat, kneel and carry products necessary for customer service, inventory stocking and store merchandising.
- Able to regularly perform store maintenance: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, clean.
- Excited to uncover and foster the development of team members for the betterment of the business.
- Able to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
- Able to safely lift boxes up to 55 pounds.
- Comfortable climbing ladders.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A