We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by providing a complete shopping experience for our customers and being an ambassador of the brand.
- Create the best display for our products and maintain the store clean and tidy.
- Welcome the customers in the store, address their needs and answer their questions and concerns.
- Check stock daily and restock when necessary.
- Be an environmental ambassador by leading on environmental initiatives and environmental storytelling, together with the Sales Associates and
- the environmental team.
- Operate the cash register, as well as opening and closing it.
- Talk confidently to the customers about our products, values and history.
- Show your passion for the brand to every customer and convey what makes us unique.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Language skills: fluent in English
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- 1-2 years of experience in retail or related customer service experience.
- Enthusiasm and knowledge about our products.
- Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
- Accuracy with money handling and register use.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Manchester, GB
Application Deadline: N/A