Patagonia is looking for an experienced, compassionate, highly motivated individual to assist in all areas of Safety & Security. This is a new role that must embody Patagonia’s unique culture and demonstrate an open and inclusive approach to making sure everyone who has contact with Patagonia feels safe and welcome. Success will require a demonstrated commitment to ensuring Patagonia consistently offers a just and equitable work environment, whether on site at the Reno locations or while working remotely.
- Observes and reports activities and incidents.
- Works closely with other security personnel, management, employees & visitors.
- Controls & monitors access into all buildings.
- Prepares accurate logs and reports as needed.
- Learns and understands basic OSHA and Fire laws.
- Monitors & patrols multiple sites on foot and/or bicycle, checks for unsafe conditions, hazards etc.
- Responds to incidents of work-related injury, medical emergency, fire, threats, suspicious activity etc…
- More specific duties will be discussed during interview process.
- Proactive, demonstrates initiative, is conscientious and provides complete follow-through on areas of responsibility.
- Service-minded, excellent service and support skills to all people.
- Influential, able to communicate and act through complicated and potentially tense situations.
- Passionate, in creating an inclusive and safe work environment.
- Motivated, always seeking self-improvement.
- Adaptable, able to work in a dynamic environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years combined experience in physical security, law enforcement, military, community outreach, customer service and/or emergency response coordination.
- Show proof and maintain company standards of full COVID Vaccination.
- Be at least 21 years of age with at least a high school education or equivalent (GED).
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Greater Reno Area
Application Deadline: N/A