The Real-Time Analyst (RTA) Supervisor will guide and grow a high-impact team of RTAs to support scheduling needs for a department of more than 200 employees. The RTA Supervisor will oversee the main functions of the RTA team: schedule optimization, workforce management (WFM) administration, and reporting & communication.
- Actively participate in the recruiting process when selecting new team members.
- Plan and lead regular RTA team meetings, delegating tasks effectively and managing them to on-time completion.
- Monitor and review the RTA team’s impact on departmental performance, as well as individual RTA performance.
- Practice emphatic “active” listening, being fully present in one-on-one and team meetings.
- Conduct regular check-ins with team members, with a focus on supporting growth and development.
- Conduct thorough post-mortems of events to identify areas of opportunity and coaching.
- Value the perspective of team members, even if different from your own.
- Build positive relationships with cross-functional teams that allow for open communication.
- Create an environment where everyone can learn from mistakes, voice their opinions, and ask judgment-free questions.
- Tailor approaches to meet individual communication styles.
- A motivated self-starter who demonstrates a mindset of growth and improvement. Actively solicits and provides constructive feedback.
- Open-minded and able to empathize with the experience of others. Actively cultivates an inclusive workplace.
- A leader who inspires, engages, and empowers others to do their best work.
- Enjoys working with others in a team-oriented approach.
- Good planning and organization skills, with an ability to coordinate work effectively amongst a small, remote team.
- Communicates clearly, constructively, and with emotional intelligence.
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with team members of all levels.
- Extensive use and understanding of Calabrio or other WFM software.
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate others; empower team members to take ownership of their work, assisting and guiding when needed.
- Ability to give and receive feedback constructively.
- Solid knowledge across Office 365 suite.
- Strong understanding of WFM principles and best practices, especially within a Patagonia CX context. Ability to answer WFM questions quickly and accurately.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and non-verbal).
- Minimum 1 year experience working as an RTA, in WFM, or other WFM-related position required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greater Reno Area
Application Deadline: N/A