Website U.S. Postal Inspection Service
This position is located in the Office of Ports & Waterways Planning, Office of the Associate Administrator for Ports & Waterways, Maritime Administration (MARAD).
- Demonstrates expertise in developing freight related partnerships to promote and exchange ideas, information and find solutions to issues.
- Has the ability to contribute to senior management discussions about intermodal transportation policy changes necessary to improve our nation’s freight transportation system.
- Has the ability to lead diverse teams in a challenging, resource constrained environment to implement a strategic vision.
- Has the ability to apply concepts, principles and processes of intermodal freight logistics to derive creative solutions to complex problems.
- Understands intermodal freight logistics operations and intermodal transportation options available.
- Submit application and resume online by 11:59 PM EST on the closing date.
- You must meet specialized experience to qualify.
- You must be a U.S.Citizen and eligible for consideration.
- Required documents must be submitted by the closing date.
Company: U.S. Postal Inspection Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A