Website Public Affairs Council
A career in Firm Strategy and Communications, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to establish effective communication programmes that enhance PwC’s vision, strategy, values, and purpose. You’ll focus on designing communication initiatives that aid in implementing new policies and programmes and that will enhance the organisation’s relations with the community, public, government, shareholders, and employees. Our Internal Communications team creates and implements the most effective communication strategies and tactics that drives PwC’s strategy and aligns its vision and purpose. As part of the team, you’ll create high quality and high impact communications that engage our partners and people and enhance the PwC’s culture and brand. To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- High School Diploma
- 2 year(s) of roles involving internal and external corporate communications
- Bachelor Degree
- English Literature, Journalism, Communications Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Developing and deepening knowledge of both change management and communications principles and practices;
- Collaborating with team members and key stakeholders to drive strategic direction by executing change management and communications plans to influence adoption and sustainability of change for strategic initiatives;
- Executing change management and communication activities with stakeholders to minimize cultural barriers and resistance to change;
- Driving adherence to risk management protocols as it relates to events; and,
- Leveraging technology and tools that enable communications, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Google platforms and tools; and, web-based publishing, webcasts, videos, and social media platforms.
Company: Public Affairs Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A