Website Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways (QR) have embarked on an exciting transformation journey to change how we interact with our customers. As part of this journey, we are now recruiting for the role of Senior Account Manager Leisure.
- Manage and co-ordinate projects and initiatives on behalf of area of responsibility.
- Maximize sales opportunity/opportunities through value added partners i.e. Tourism Bodies, Hotels, Car hire.
- Provide regular Market Intelligence and feedback from customers and competitors.
- Maximize value from marketing spend and manage individual expenditure budget.
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of QR sales strategy to maximize short and long term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift where appropriate.
- Review QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek out tactical revenue opportunities.
- Represent QR at trade events, promotions and sales functions, including supporting educational and familiarization visits.
- Develop and maintain long-term strategic relationships with Qatar Airways Leisure clients.
- Prepare account development plan to achieve short, medium, and long-term mutual benefits.
- Develop tactical Sales and Marketing activity in support of sales opportunities in Trade Partners.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong experience in Digital Sales or Online Travel Agencies market.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Willingness to travel.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in negotiating contracts.
- A minimum of 4 years’ relevant customer facing commercial experience within the travel industry, ideally within Aviation.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, US
Application Deadline: N/A