Website Qatar Airways
We are currently recruiting for Senior Reservations and Ticketing Agent in Chicago, US
- Issue tickets and quoting correct fares to customers.
- Minimize customers waiting time to two minutes.
- Investigate complains to define and correct weak areas.
- Support travel agent with seat confirmation and arrange VIP booking/ticketing queries.
- Guide and support staff and keep them updated with relevant changes in the industry and Qatar Airways products/services.
- Arranges reservations and routing for passengers. Utilizing Amadeus system to make the booking for passengers.
- Support staff and customers to resolve difficult issues/problems pertaining to reservations and ticketing, on daily basis.
- Prepare staff roster to ensure proper distribution of manpower.
- Handle customer requirements/request professionally ensuring minimum complaints.
- Assigns specified space to customers and maintains computerized inventory of passengers spaces availability.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of working in a fast paced customer service environment
- Ability to adhere to Management Policy and target sales mix to achieve maximum revenue
- Thorough knowledge of special rates / offers and promotions
- A recognized IATA or Airline Advanced Passenger Tariff and Pricing Course
- Proven ability to resolve problems to the full satisfaction of the customer
- Passion for delivering customer service
- You must be willing to work shifts
- Strong experience of working within a ticketing environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- You must have experience working with Amadeus
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A