Website Qatar Airways
As the Human Resources Officer based out of New York, you will add immediate value by providing administrative support across all locations, in the areas of onboarding, payroll, benefits, vendor and contract management, and performance management. You will provide support across our Commercial, Technical, Ground Services and Cargo businesses.
- Respond to HR queries from Head Office and Regional Office in coordination with local markets.
- Prepare HR documentation for recruitment, promotions, appointments and salary reviews.
- Ensure smooth implementation of HR and Administration policies, in compliance with legal requirements.
- Ensure appropriate onboarding of new employees by initiating background checks, processing I-9’s, preparing onboarding welcome packets and entering employee information into the HRMS and Benefits Management system.
- Ensure all paperwork for immigration and visa applications are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Provide a range of HR services to support the end to end employee experience in all divisions including Commercial, Technical, Ground Services and Cargo.
- Perform various administrative duties including vendor and contract management, and invoice processing.
- Support performance management and disciplinary processes.
- Prepare HR reports and analytics as required by Regional HR Management.
- Process employee leave of absence requests, and maintain accurate records in Oracle and ADP.
Qualification & Experience:
- Comprehensive knowledge of employment law and other government compliance regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience in supporting recruitment activities, performance management, benefits and payroll administration, disciplinary matters and
- providing HR advice to Line Managers on company policies and local procedures.
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in an HR or Administrative role in fast paced, multisite environment.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, US
Application Deadline: N/A