Website Qatar Airways
As the business expands, we are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Cargo Operations Team in London as a Regional Cargo ULD Coordinator.
- Perform periodic station audits to measure station and GHA performance, including messaging, handling, storage, returning, etc., for GHAs, truckers, and customers. Report to Ops, Regional, and ULD management on performance levels and risk areas.
- Coordinate ULD movements and develop ULD supply plans for ad hoc charter movements for all ULD types with the assigned region/stations.
- Monitor the ULD stock levels across assigned stations within the region, and ensure each station has the minimum required stock against the agreed stock levels.
- Secure full network and regional visibility for all ULD requirements.
- Provide ULD disposition instruction to stations, in line with requirements from DOH/HO.
- Investigate and resolve ULD messaging discrepancies and prompt GHAs to provide justification for the discrepancies
- Act as support for QR ULD HQ during peak operational times to ensure full network support.
Qualification & Experience:
- Full knowledge of cargo operations, aircraft types, PC application and IATA regulations for Cargo Handling
- Have the current legal right to live and work in the United Kingdom
- Minimum of High School Qualification or equivalent with at least 3 years of experience in airline cargo operations
- Experience ULD Management, inventory planning, GHA and airline operations.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Minimum of a Vocational/Diploma or Associate Degree or equivalent with 2 years of job-related experience in airline cargo operations OR
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A