Website River Island
Reporting to the Store Manager the newly created VM Specialist role will implement company layout and visual merchandising standards across all divisions in line with the River Island brand identity. To maintain displays and dressings in both windows and internally. Utilise reports, knowledge of fashion trends, store profile and company tools to make commercial decisions
- To maintain windows and internal product displays.
- Communicates clear and concise information to Management team, Market Leader and Visual Merchandising Business Partner on a regular basis discussing ideas and suggestions, workload, and priorities.
- To conduct daily walkthroughs, identifying areas that need VM attention.
- Working with the Management team to implement layouts, front zones, visual merchandising, planograms, ways to wear, POS and signage.
- To support Management in communicating and launching company initiatives and trials.
- To implement and maintain company layouts and visual merchandising to maintain windows and internal displays across all divisions in line with the River Island brand identity.
- Be a step ahead with new ways to wear, fashion trends and competitor activity.
- Confident at communicating at all levels within the business
- Previous experience working within a similar retail environment with a passion for visual merchandising
- Strong commercial awareness
- Team player
- Strong organisational skills
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm
- Works well under pressure and enjoy a challenge
- Experience in product handling and visual display
Company: River Island
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A