Website Royal Caribbean International
Responsible for identifying and designing strategic recommendations of global training programs for the Guest Port Services and Port Operations. Collaborates closely and partner with department leaders, external clients, and project team members to ensure alignment and integration of strategies, projects, and programs for successful implementation of training programs.
- Develops and implements a service quality assurance training program, meeting specific brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with IT on all the Quality Assurance testing of all pier check-in systems that leads to the development of a training program of new systems.
- Prepares training schedules and communicates it accordingly to stakeholders.
- Measures the effectiveness of training programs through a variety of metrics and develop enhancements to the programs.
- Define and design global training programs for the department.
- Develop strategic recommendation on most innovative and appropriate learning methods (e.g., on-the-job development, internal training, external vendors, e-learning, seminars, experiential learning).
- Partners with departmental management to design and carry out needs analysis to identify the training needs of GPS.
- Plan, develop and facilitate the agenda and program for the annual ground handler training conference.
- Define learning standards, policies, and procedures in collaboration with the operations and management team.
- Design and develop new learning content and curriculums as needed based on business and operation’s needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and outstanding platform presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer-oriented focus
- Travel up to 30% of the time.
- Able to work effectively with all levels in the organization, and with external constituents/vendors
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in a multi-cultural, diverse environment
- 5 years relevant work experience or certification in industry training and learning curriculum preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, English or related field is required or directly related, equivalent experience.
- Experience with blended learning solutions
- Experienced in minimum of 2 years implementing and/or administering LMS system(s) and in designing and/or delivering online training programs.
- Demonstrate experience with e-learning design and authoring tools (i.e., Articulate)
Company: Royal Caribbean International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A