Website Royal Caribbean International
This position is responsible for supporting the Department’s sales and marketing initiatives and works hand in hand with the Manager, Marketing & Sales Support as well as the entire sales team, internal and external colleagues on the successful development and execution of all sales initiatives and marketing programs relative to the Global CMI and Charter Sales channel.
- Build, establish and maintain excellent business relationships with travel agencies, incentive houses, direct and charter clients; in addition to creating and fostering effective working relationships with all ship and shoreside supporting departments (i.e.: Marketing, Launch, IT, Sales Administration, Hotel Operations, Food & Beverage, Shore Excursions, Revenue).
- Support marketing campaigns for our channel. Prepare briefs, work with Launch on asset creation and implement campaigns successfully. Track and measure results of all marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for fulfillment of all certificate program orders and gift card partner/gift card recipient inquiries. Ensure certificate programs are running smoothly and day to day tasks are handled on a timely manner.
- Manage creation of collateral, sales and training tools for the department which includes but is not limited to ship brochures, ship PowerPoint presentations, sales flyers, training presentations, Event Customization Guide, etc. Manage collateral and trinket inventory.
- Oversee department social media platforms: LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube. Create content calendar, prepare assets, and manage responses and analytics.
- Collaborate with Manager on the planning and execution of all department initiatives including sales, marketing, and budget management.
- Manage department website and ensure it is functioning at full capacity. Oversee content management, auditing, reporting and analytics
- Plan, organize and ensure a successful execution of all sales related events such as travel partner functions, industry trade shows and events, symposiums, inaugurals, ship reveals, client events, team events and all site inspections.
- Support the MICE & Charter Sales team with a wide variety of sales and marketing requests.
- Identify core sales and marketing needs and develop resolution processes.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to develop strong relationships with middle and senior level management as well as external clients and vendors
- Creative thinker.
- Able to produce reports, analyzing marketing campaigns and providing recommendations
- Able to travel – escort site inspections, client events, symposiums, etc. when necessary.
- Proficient in Adobe Pro/DC, Photoshop/Illustrator
- Proactive, self-driven individual, able to think outside of the box and drive initiatives to completion.
- Working knowledge of Department Systems; ability to adapt and learn quickly (i.e.: Microsoft Office Suite, AS400, Siebel, Salesforce.com, Affairwear and/or Event Management Tools).
- Exceptional organizational skills with attention to detail.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with creating and executing marketing campaigns as well analyzing tracking metrics and creating reports for such campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university recommended. 5+ years¿ experience in a sales/marketing environment, preferably in the cruise or travel industry.
Company: Royal Caribbean International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A