Website Royal Mail
Royal Mail is one of the UK’s best-loved brands. Every day, we’re bringing letters and parcels to people around the country; something that communities across the UK rely on. We are 150,000 strong with 500 years of history, and we wear our badge with pride. Now, we want you to wear it too.
- Spend between four and six hours delivering mail outdoors
- Work part-time hours between the hours of 12:00pm and 17:00pm
- Sort the mail for your route
- Check your vehicle and join a colleague for your round
- Cover periods of leave for a fixed number of routes (so you’ll need to be a bit flexible)
- Flexibility: You will be working in different areas covering your colleagues’ holidays, so you might need to adjust your working hours to match your round.
- Resilience: You will be able to work under pressure and with the public, acting as a friendly face that people know and trust.
- Good level of fitness: There’s up to six hours per day of walking, so you should relish a role that keeps you fit.
- Excellent organisation: You will need to be able to plan your round and make sure you complete all your deliveries in good time.
- Upbeat and self-motivated: You’ll be happy working solo as well as part of a team.
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A