Website Royal Mail
The Royal Mail Technology team is passionate about delivering high-quality products and outstanding digital experiences to our customers. Cutting edge technology is fundamental and key in helping us achieve our objective to be recognised as the best delivery company in both the UK and across Europe.
- Collaborate with development teams, designing and building the solution in iterative sprint cycles.
- Apply architectural and engineering concepts to design solutions that meet business requirements, considering scalability, maintainability, security, reliability, flexibility, availability and manageability.
- Develop technology specifications and leverage existing technologies to ensure new technology solutions are designed for optimal business use.
- Identify the technologies to employ, taking responsibility for the assurance and governance of supplier solutions.
- Ensure process, application, data and technology architecture are aligned.
- Prepare the solution architecture design; ensuring adherence to requirements, design principles and target vision for the overall solution.
- Partner with Business Analysts to provide technical oversight to ensure IT solutions meet end user needs.
- Experience in systems delivery; analysis, design, implementation, testing and support.
- Practical experience of service, application, data and infrastructure architecture
- Practical experience of planning, designing and implementing applications and data in a complex distributed environment.
- Experience in performing complex analysis, consulting and providing technical recommendation.
- Knowledge and experience of enterprise wide systems architectures.
- Proven experience of defining and implementing complex systems architectures.
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Walsall, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A