Website Royal Mail
Are you a school leaver looking for your first job? If you have less than one year’s work experience and like the idea of learning while you earn, why not join our Postal Apprenticeship at Belfast East Delivery Office.
- Upbeat and friendly, you’re always prepared to go the extra mile for a customer.
- You love the outdoors, whatever the weather. Living in Britain, the weather can get be quite extreme. But whatever nature throws at you, you’ll be happy being out and about in the fresh air.
- As well as being independent, you’ll enjoy working with others.
- As our technology continues to develop, you’ll relish the opportunity to get involved and support your colleagues.
- You’re proud to make a difference. Our customers and communities rely on our service now more than ever, and we’re looking for apprentices that will take pride in wearing our uniform.
- You’ll be self-motivated and find time management an absolute breeze. Deadlines are important at Royal Mail, but if you’ve got excellent organisational skills, you’ll always be prepared.
- With the opportunity to keep fit while you earn, this is a role that keeps you on your feet. With up to 4 and a half hours of walking per day, if you love fitness, this programme is for you.
- Sometimes you’ll be under pressure, but in the face of a challenge your resilience will shine. You’ll get the job done, acting as a friendly face that people know and trust.
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A