Website Royal Mail
As a line manager to delivery and collection drivers, including self-employed owner drives you will be able to achieve maximum efficiency through resource and contingency planning driving quality of service and maximising productivity. Working to tight timescales you will drive the depot to achieve the highest possible customer service satisfaction levels whilst also ensuring a swift resolution to all customer enquiries and complaints.
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring the performance of your unit, effectively maintaining the quality of service for our customers and the overall safety of the people you manage whilst working closely with the local sales team to increase revenue opportunities and highlight any network conformance issues.
- A natural leader and experienced manager, you’ll enjoy nothing more than guiding teams through significant periods of change utilising your ability to motivate, inspire and lead.
- We’re looking for individuals with a passion for people.
- You’ll provide coaching and advice, while keeping the whole operation running smoothly.
- You’ll have an eye for detail and be confident in efficiently managing resources and budgets all with a view to ensuring your team is working at its very best.
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A