Website San Bernardino County
Child Support Assistants process child support cases and provide assistance in locating parents and conducting in-person interviews to elicit financial information. Child Support Assistants generate, complete and process legal forms and correspondence, verify requests, answer questions, and a complete a variety of technical tasks in support of obtaining and enforcing child support orders.
- Thirty (30) semester (45 quarter) units of completed college coursework from an accredited college or university in Public/Business Administration, Administration of Justice, Social/Behavioral Science, English, Math, Humanities or closely related field.
- Transcripts MUST be submitted with the application if the applicant does not possess a completed Associate’s degree (or higher) in one of the qualifying fields of study.
- Applicants must meet one of the following options):
Option 1: One (1) year of full-time equivalent office clerical experience overseen by a State Child Support Services Department .
- Applicants fluent in American Sign Language, Arabic, Korean, Mandarin, Spanish and/or Vietnamese are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Additional compensation is associated with positions requiring the use of bilingual skills.
- Testing of bilingual skills may be required to receive additional compensation.
Company: San Bernardino County
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Accounting
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A