Website U.S. Small Business Administration
As a Legal Assistant at the GS-0986-6/7, some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Prepare and/or review legal or loan documents for completeness, accuracy, and compliance to assist individual borrowers with residential and/or business loans.
- Perform clerical functions, which include answering inquiries promptly, handling sensitive information securely and professionally, and dealing with controversial issues tactfully.
- Present information clearly and professionally, produce well-written grammatically correct, error-free materials, and contact colleagues or external customers regarding inquiries.
- Use computer and other electronic equipment and software applications to produce written reports, spreadsheets, emails, and other documents or reports.
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a Government travel credit card.
- Favorable background investigation and credit check are required.
- Mandatory Overtime: In order to respond quickly and efficiently to disaster survivors, substantial compensated overtime hours may be required while on assignment (up to seven days a week and ten to fourteen hours a day).
- Credit score must be at least 500.
Company: U.S. Small Business Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A