Website U.S. Small Business Administration
This position is located in the Small Business Administration with the Office of Field Operations, Region X in the Alaska District Office located in Anchorage, Alaska.
- Provide business development assistance to small businesses regarding federal socioeconomic government contracting programs requiring certification actions.
- Develop and deliver training related materials to meet the needs of small businesses and SBA organizations/agencies.
- Coordinate with the Office of Government Contracting Business Development as appropriate to meet compliance requirements as outlined in the Small Business Act, Public Law 101-37 and Public Law 95-507.
- Provide advice/counseling to assist firm in the development of realistic and attainable objectives for their business regarding federal contracting.
- Provide advice, counsel, and guidance in the areas of marketing to federal government and contract administration.
- Provide written guidance to small businesses to aid in development of small business principles and strategies.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen
- You must successfully complete a background investigation.
- You may be required to serve a one-year probationary period.
- Valid state driver’s license required.
Qualification & Experience:
Company: U.S. Small Business Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Hagerstown, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A