Website San Diego Gas & Electric
This position is responsible for ensuring that the installations for residential, nonresidential, and low income programs adhere to regulatory and program policies and procedures, including, where specific, product standards and installation requirements. This position must accurately and concisely document inspections/verification results for regulatory, auditing and legal purposes.
- Complete and upload documents, photos and any other required information to EECP.
- Route for daily or weekly schedule.
- Inspect residential and non residential programs as well as 3rd party and low income programs responsible for ensuring contractor/customer compliance with the policies, procedures and installation standards of the ESAP and Energy Efficiency Programs.
- Interact with program staff to resolve inspection/customer issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned (no more than 5% of duties).
- Contact external customers to arrange inspection times.
- Demonstrate the ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and technical publications.
- Exercise good judgment to ensure that inspections/verifications are accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- Basic math and computer skills including Word and Excel.
- Associate degree in related area or equivalent experience.
- Excellent customer relation skills and knowledge of how to deal with difficult customers.
- 1-year related experience or equivalent training and experience.
- Working knowledge of the programs and company requirements.
Company: San Diego Gas & Electric
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A