Website U.S. Secret Service
The selectee for this position will be located in Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti, Africa of NAVAL FACILITIES ENG COMMAND ATLANTIC.
- Evaluate engineering and architectural items (e.g., designs, drawings, specifications, supporting documents) to determine effectiveness in meeting requirements of shore establishment projects.
- Coordinate construction operations between a contractor and an organization or client to verify project completion within established timeframes.
- Develop solutions to resolve project conflicts and disagreements revolving around scope, criteria, regulatory requirements, technical architect-engineer problems, and areas of responsibility.
- Discuss architectural and engineering project information with customers to assess their needs.
- Incumbent participates and/or leads planning teams to develop long, mid, and short range land use/infrastructure planning.
- Processes space management requests and site approval processes for the Installation.
- Serves as a facilities planning criteria expert for the Dept of the Navy, providing criteria guidance to users throughout the Navy, Marine Corps in interpreting and applying UFC-2-000-05N criteria to facilities planning actions and Basic Facility Requirement generation.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be determined suitable for federal employment.
- Must participate in the direct deposit pay program.
- New employees to the Department of the Navy will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify/.
- Generally, current federal employees applying for GS jobs must serve at least one year at the next lower grade level. This requirement is called time-in-grade. Time-in-grade requirements must be met by the closing date of this announcement.
- Within the Department of Defense (DoD), the appointment of retired military members within 180 days immediately following retirement date to a civilian position is subject to the provisions of 5 United States Code 3326.
Qualification & Experience:
- at least one year of specialized experience at or equivalent to the GS-13 grade level or pay band in the Federal service or equivalent experience in the private or public sector
Company: U.S. Secret Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Hagerstown, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A