Website U.S. Secret Service
Joining the Secret Service as a Special Agent will allow you to perform critical protective and investigative assignments. The special agent position starts at a salary of $49,508 (GL-07, step 1), with promotion potential to $146,120 (GS-13, step 10). For more information on the Secret Service click here.
- Planning and implementing security designs for National Special Security Events.
- Providing protection for various protectees.
- Conducting criminal investigations pertaining to financial obligations of the United States.
- Possess a current valid driver’s license
- You must obtain a Top Secret Clearance and retain it during your career.
- U.S. citizenship is required
Company: U.S. Secret Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A