Website U.S. Secret Service
The U.S. Secret Service is seeking retired (CSRS/FERS) individuals to support our integrated mission and immediately impart their knowledge and experience to the current workforce. For more information on the Secret Service click here. For definitions of terms found in this announcement, please click here.
- Providing protection for various protectees.
- Conducting criminal investigations pertaining to financial obligations of the United States.
- Planning and implementing security designs for National Special Security Events.
- Obtain and maintain a Top Secret Tier 5 clearance. For more information visit OPM Mythbuster Page.
- Submit to a drug test prior to your appointment and random drug testing while you occupy the position.
- Submit to a polygraph examination prior to your appointment.
- Undergo occasional travel.
- Carry and use a firearm. Maintaining firearm proficiency is also mandatory. You will be ineligible to occupy this position if at any time you have been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence, unless you received a pardon or your conviction was expunged or set aside.
- Complete a pre-employment medical examination (including vision, hearing, cardiovascular and mobility of extremities) by an authorized
- Government physician and be determined physically fit to perform strenuous and physically demanding duties. You will be required to undergo regular physical examinations and to maintain a level of physical fitness in accordance with the standards and policies of this agency.
- Sign a mobility agreement stating your willingness to accept assignments anywhere within the United States and overseas.
- Successfully complete an 8 week Mixed Basic training course.
Company: U.S. Secret Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A