The primary responsibility of the Shift Coordinator is to work closely with departmental associates to ensure productivity, accuracy, safety, and security standards and expectations are met. This position assigns work tasks to others, monitors progress of work against established standards, operates and maintains various WMS systems, balances inventory and helps manage the flow of communication on and between other shifts.
- Comply with all Company Loss Prevention policies and procedures, including proper work attire.
- Use various in-house computer systems to track and monitor work activities.
- Follow all Company, state and OSHA safety rules, policies and regulations to ensure safe working practices, including proper work attire; report safety violations and potential safety violations to appropriate supervisory or management personnel.
- Monitor associates’ work performance and provide feedback for improvement.
- Maintain excellent attendance as set by Sephora company policy and set an example for other associates.
- Train associates in their duties as described in the “Preferred Methods and Procedures” manual.
- Knowledge of the inter-relatedness of operating activities to the overall functioning of the distribution center.
- Prioritize and assign work tasks to other associates in order to achieve work goals.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule and adhere to the requirement of working any designated shift and overtime as requested per business and operational needs.
- Communicate daily work goals to team, coordinate against defined action plan.
- Ability to work with numbers to produce productivity reports and track production metrics.
- Ability to work closely and effectively with others in a way that promotes a team environment.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate flexibility and interest in being cross-trained (and assigned) to other work areas.
- Previous experience with a Warehouse Management System (WMS) or previous experience with menu-driven applications, and/or ability to learn system.
- Demonstrate effective problem-solving.
- Must be proactive to business needs.
Qualification & Experience:
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- College degree or relevant work experience.
- Basic math skills.
- Consistently achieved minimum established production standards and company service levels.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A