As Team Lead, Operations, you will be supporting all Operations related aspects of a specific Sephora store location. This includes direct management of all members of the Operations team. You will regularly support in areas such as staffing of the operations, overnight stock team, operations leadership team and the overall execution of Sephora.
- Passionate about clients. Regularly act as the Manager on Duty within the store. Engage with Beauty Advisors and clients on the sales floor whenever possible..
- Visual Merchandising. Manage the merchandising concepts and on-stage visuals are within company standard. Manage all in-house and/or third-party cleaning crews ensuring that they are adhering to agreed-upon standards by providing feedback, coaching and escalation as necessary.
- Develop budget strategies. Be seen as the expert by demonstrating a strong understanding of the stores sales performance and staffing and payroll as well as all other controllable expenses within the store.
- Supply Management. Manage the process of maintaining appropriate budget and quantity of supplies, testers and samples for the store.
- Performance Assessment & Development. Participate in the management of all performance management situations for the operations team. Ensure timely feedback for improvement is delivered and followed up on as necessary.
- Inventory Management. Manage the inventory of the store. This includes shipping, receiving, and returning merchandise, cycle counting and ensuring that all processes are completed within company guidelines and timeframes.
- Operational Excellence. Lead the operations of the store. Ensure execution of all operations focused processes for the store and that all are completed per company standard.
- You have demonstrated effective time management and problem-solving skills.
- You have proven ability to influence peers and provide feedback.
- You can demonstrate strong store operations skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- You have one to three years’ experience in a similar role at a similar volume store or equivalent internal experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kingston, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A