Planning, forecasting, and allocating product are the key first steps in the product’s journey to our clients. It takes analytical, strategic, and results-oriented inventory management professionals to build our brand partnerships, forecast client behaviours, and optimize inventory levels across our network. Operations and logistics complete the product’s journey into our clients’ hands. Our upbeat and innovative team continually improves speed and accuracy on our promise to our clients in a fast-growing and ever-evolving marketplace.
- Create POs as needed and track Core & Newness purchase orders to ensure timely receiving of inventory to all Canadian DCs & Stores to meet the business needs. Close PO’s on a regular basis to ensure inventory captured in replenishment
- Additional portfolio projects, as needed
- Provide transparency on fill rates with the team and brand partners
- Generate reporting on vendor/brand fill rates and lead time accuracy
- Communicate and elevate late key launches to planner and merchant focused on inventory strategy
- Set up newness in JDA/Blue Yonder for accurate purchasing & allocation of inventory
- Ensure timely receiving of inventory for Newness launches, Animation, Promotional events, and communicate if there is a risk to business
- Lead and oversee allocations with analytical insights that support sales performance
- Review & action In-Stocks to ensure a balanced position for Core and Newness (SKU/Store level) products. Consult Planner to ensure appropriate WOS levels, work with brands on ETA for back instock and communicate to leader
- A passion for solving problems and using your analytical skills to find solutions.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Technical savviness and advanced Excel skills
- Mastery in communication
- An entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and relishes in working collaboratively with cross-functional groups.
- Curiosity, a go-getter attitude, with a strong aptitude for numbers and keen eye for details
Qualification & Experience:
- Similar experience in the retail industry is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Bachelor of Science, or a related field
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A