The Team Lead, Client Experience will be assigned to oversee all sales floor departments within a specific Sephora location. This can include Beauty, Skincare, Fragrance & Haircare or a combination of these areas. An Assistant Manager, Client Experience is responsible for ensuring that all members of their team execute Sephora’s selling model and provide outstanding client service so that the store achieves and exceeds company objectives.
- Event Management. Support in-store events as needed ensuring that these events help the store achieve its goals as well as client needs.
- Embracing Innovation. Support all World selling cast being properly trained in all Client Interactive Technology.
- Client Experience. Ensure all on-stage cast properly execute Sephora’s selling model. Support the timely response to all client feedback per department. Partner with their direct manager to action client-related issues/feedback tool the client service hotline or through direct feedback from clients.
- Performance Assessment & Development. Be aware of and coach to any performance management situations within the assigned area of the store. Ensure timely feedback for improvement is delivered and followed up on as necessary. Participate in regular check-ins with direct reports.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit. Demonstrate a strong understanding of the store’s sales performance and business opportunities.
- You have proven ability to create teams by attracting and identifying talented store leaders who can train and develop cast to drive sales and deliver outstanding client service.
- You have excellent verbal/written communications skills and the ability to influence business partners at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
Qualification & Experience:
- You have one to three years’ experience in a similar role at a similar volume store or equivalent internal experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A