The Executive Content Producer is responsible for leading mid to large scale content production from concept to execution. Manages and sources Producers. Partners with cross-functional teams on talent search and budget planning.
- Thorough rolodex of diverse talent, vendors and production partners.
- Initiates production process efficiencies and follows through in implementation.
- Ability to support the Director, Content Production with all content projects (scoping, bidding, awarding, casting, pre-pro, shooting, editorial etc.).
- Manages and inspires Producers.
- Works with Director, Content Production on budget planning and understands trade-offs in production approaches.
- Identify and resolve production problems with ingenuity and a contagious “can-do” attitude.
- Daily management and coordination of crew, vendors and post production team.
- Expertise in identifying appropriate creative talent for varying projects.
- Day to day management of multiple ongoing content programs.
- Ability to recruit additional contract Production support.
- Strong relationship-building skills; ability to work with a variety of people in various disciplines.
- Ability to adhere to notes and see the projects through to the end. LI-SCR
- Comfort working under pressure in a fluid environment where new projects pop up daily.
- Strong understanding of production process.
- A go-getter with initiative and thrives in an intensive, multi-tasking and hands-on environment.
- Excellent technical skills – MS Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented; time management skills to meet tight deadlines, ability to juggle priorities.
Qualification & Experience:
- College degree; BA or BFA preferred.
- 10+ years of Content Production or Program Management experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A