Your role at Sephora… As our Manager, Talent Acquisition HR Strategy you will provide leadership and partnership to management and employees in delivering a spectrum of strategic and tactical HR support and programs, which are aligned with Sephora’s financial and talent goals. You will be involved in many aspects of the entire employee life cycle – including recruiting/sourcing candidates, non-exempt seasonal staffing strategy, employer branding/marketing, succession planning, as well as talent development/training to support internal mobility and career development.
- Proactive communication when working with business leaders on sourcing candidates as well as working cross-functionally with other COEs to improve our HR strategies.
- Cultivate Creativity and Disruption to serve as the change champion in support of HR initiatives and functional HR strategy.
- Demonstrate agility and ability to manage ambiguity while creating a Center of Excellence to support our Logistics workforce.
- Collaborate with the business to identify talent needs and develop sourcing and workforce planning strategies to support the business.
- Engage and inspire your team and your peers. In this role, you will be responsible for managing, engaging and inspiring a team of two direct reports.
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; proactive communicator able to influence and encourage innovation.
- Quick learner; patient, comfortable with ambiguity and a willingness to take initiative.
- Strong problem-solver with the ability to handle sensitive/confidential information.
- High-level attention and urgency to detail with ability to manage workload with shifting priorities.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in working in a collaborative environment; high level of follow through and accountability.
- 5 years’ of experience in an HR Business Partner oriented role; experience in logistics/distribution centers a plus.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Perryman, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A