In addition to the duties described in the Agent job description, Area Loss Prevention Investigators assume additional job duties within their assigned stores. Specific duties include to serve as a trainer for new Agents and to assist in the development of existing Agents, work with the District Loss Prevention Manager to detect internal theft through various tools available and assure the adherence to Sephora Loss Prevention standards are met. Loss Prevention Leads will have the ability to support in the hiring process and conduct OPEX Evaluations where required.
- Conduct Store Tours with store leadership teams which includes the completion of Store Tour Notes.Notes will be covered with leadership team and emailed to SD, DLPM, DM prior to completion of visit.
- Assist in the training and development of Agents.
- Review exception reports and cash variances in stores to detect internal activity.
- Conduct Agent on-boarding.
- Prepare a Market and Agent recap for the DLPM weekly.
- Organize and participate in shoplifting blitz’s quarterly.
- Act as a witness to internal interviews where applicable.
- Review and approve Agents schedules within assigned district.
- Assist high shrink stores with inventory prep.
- Assist store with all Loss Prevention Programs.
- Consistent and reliable attendance required.
- Be flexible to various learning styles with cast and Agents.
- Adhere to Sephora dress code policy.
- Model client service and onstage leadership standards.
- Oversee multi-store district.
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays appropriate to the business needs with some overnight travel.
- Demonstrate leadership by maintaining objective and professional relationships with brand partners, key stakeholders, cast, peers, and supervisors.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Strong communications skills.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 2 years of Loss Prevention experience in a retail environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A