As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you will help fuel Sephora with extraordinary technology talent. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition, you will identify and recruit talent to facilitate Sephora’s continued success in creating truly inspirational customer experiences. In addition, you will:
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and with the utmost diplomacy at all times
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with opportunistic talent
- Identify and prioritize organizational hiring requirements, in collaboration with HR and hiring managers, and execute against them
- Anticipate the Company’s future hiring needs and proactively build relationships with relevant talent
- Collaborate with hiring managers to develop successful recruitment processes and strategies
- Treat all candidates with dignity and respect
- Assist in the full-cycle recruitment process, from research through onboarding
- Perform market research on the technical talent landscape, maintain a strong grasp of industry trends & competition, and share relevant information with the business
- Work with other members of the talent acquisition team to track goals, metrics, and performance of the team
- Plan and execute creative recruiting events that attract top talent
- Personal passion and interest in Retail, Beauty and Consumer Brands.
- Prior success identifying and recruiting top technical talent across all levels.
- Passion for consumer brands and understanding of how brands are built.
- Strong sourcing experience coupled with the ability to see the process through offer and close.
- Excellent phone presence with polished communication and presentation skills.
- Refined email and social media etiquette.
- Track record of timely correspondence and simultaneous project management ability.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of five years of experience as a Technical Recruiter at a top-tier recruiting agency or in-house talent team; ideal candidate will have a mix of both.
- Bachelor’s degree from a respected institution preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A