As Team Lead, Client Services, you will be supporting all departments on the sales floor within a specific Sephora location. Departments at a Sephora store include Colour, Skincare, Sephora Collection or Fragrance or a combination of these. You will be responsible for ensuring that all members of the team execute Sephora’s selling model and provide outstanding client service so that the store achieves and exceeds company objectives. In addition, you will:
- Visual Merchandising. Support the Operations team by ensuring that all merchandising concepts and visuals on the sales floor are within company standard. Keep the sales floor look and feel at the highest levels. Execute any Animations and updates as needed.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit. Demonstrate a strong understanding of the store’s sales performance and business opportunities. Ensure proper zoning on stage to support client needs. Adjust staffing levels as needed to meet client expectations.
- Sales Experience. Ensure all Beauty Advisors properly execute Sephora’s selling .Be aware of the store’s sales performance and opportunities ensuring that the department specific team member is aligned with goals.
- Employee Engagement. Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Work-Life Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, & Initiative.
- Passionate about Clients. Regularly act as the Manager on Duty within the store. Engage with cast and clients on-stage whenever possible.
- Talent Champion. Participate in the interviewing process as needed for the World team.
- You can demonstrate strong client service skills.
- You have proven ability to influence peers and provide feedback.
- You have demonstrated effective time management and problem-solving skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- You have one to three years’ experience in a similar role at a similar volume store or equivalent internal experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A