The Driver will assist the team with all transport-related duties. This position is also required to undertake general duties required and/or as directed by Transport Supervisor/Administrator.
- Maintain the vehicle by scheduling timely services.
- Perform vehicle inspection before and after each trip.
- Collect and deliver mail, invoices, payments and collections as required.
- Safely transport Serco staff from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Drive light vehicles and heavy bus.
Qualification & Experience:
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to handle confidential information in strict confidence
- High School Diploma or Higher Secondary Education
- Minimum of 1 year administrative experience
- A lively, energetic and strong personality a practical “can-do” attitude
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex information in an easily understood format.
- Minimum of 2 years of driving experience in UAE
- UAE Driver’s License with a clean driving record (Light Vehicle & Heavy Bus)
- Ability to work with high integrity and minimum supervision.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A