Serco is currently bidding for a new project in Abu Dhabi, and we are looking for a Property Supervisor who is a multi-skilled / disciplined administrator with the ability to undertake property inspections and manage customer communications. The Property Supervisor will be customer facing and responsible for carrying out property meetings and inspections in accordance to client specification standards and work independently with minimal supervision where appropriate, or work as part of a team.
- Prepare and submit a Condition Report for use in assessing any necessary damages beyond reasonable wear and tear to be claimed by the landlord upon lease termination.
- Support tenant orientations, presentations and related communications.
- Provide comfort to residents by interacting with them for timely assistance to resolve day to day issues.
- Move-In and Move-Out Inspections – inspect every property at the time of tenant move-in or move-out.
- Support the Property Manager in putting together reports of occupancy and vacancy.
- Work with the Property Manager in ensuring a smooth Tenant Move In and Move Out.
- Proactive approach with problem solving abilities with tenants.
- Flexible, excellent attention to detail and ability to identify defects.
- Ability to handle difficult situations with tenants and address all issues and only escalate as a secondary resort
- Ability to supervise team members.
- Advance knowledge of residential property management.
Qualification & Experience:
- Six Sigma certification is a preference (Yellow Belt/Green Belt/Black Belt).
- Ability to supervise team members as required.
- Must have 3 years Previous Experience in Property Management.
- Able to work under stringent deadlines and high-pressure environment.
- Able to foster good relations with colleagues and other departments and be a good team player.
- Relevant diploma and / or degree holder preferred.
- Proficient and able to demonstrate a good understanding of property inspections
- Good level of the English language both written and spoken
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A