The purpose of the Public Relations Officer is to provide and oversee administrative & clerical support in addition to assisting with obtaining new visas, renewals and cancellations for all the employees working thereby ensuring that all government formalities are completed as per UAE regulatory requirements. The Public Relations Officer is also the first point of contact with all authorities and regulatory bodies in the UAE.
- Forward plan and prepare all visa renewals in a timely manner in accordance with as per the UAE government regulation and ensure compliance with Government legislation, Ministry of Labour & Immigrations laws and keep informed of new policies and procedures.
- Liaise with the immigration for visa formalities (new, renewal, release and cancellation and coordinate legal typing requirements and organise all documentation formalities, for new recruits ensuring they obtain their residence visa prior to commencing work.
- Assist with the end of service process for employees and ensure the necessary paperwork is provided to cancel their visas and manage and maintain a robust spreadsheet of all employee visa renewals
- Own and manage the new/renewal of Trade license & Membership Certificate of Serco and Serco related ventures with the Economic Department, Ministry of Economy, Municipality, Town Planning, Waste Management Centre and Chamber of Commerce.
- Ability to keep discretion and confidentiality
- A mature and responsible approach to work and use initiative to solve problems and be able to liaise in a professional and persuasive manner with staff at all levels in the organization
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and work productively in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with volume hires/exits is a plus
- Fluent with Ministry of Labour, Immigration department & UAE pension fund process, rules & regulations
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Immigration, MOHRE, and Pension department applications and Immigration department applications
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
- Good working knowledge of other local & federal government department process, policies & procedures
- Good oral and written communication skills of both Arabic and English & ability to read, write and type in Arabic
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and work productively in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Secondary or post-secondary education
- Emirati national is a must
- A minimum of 3 years work experience as a PRO in providing PR support with good administrative & communications skills
- A mature and responsible approach to work and use initiative to solve problems and be able to liaise in a professional and persuasive manner with staff at all levels in the organization.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A