Provides transactional expertise to secure and maintain leasehold or ownership interests in real property that is non core in nature, such as office facilities and operating facilities. Coordinate with Lease Administrators to ensure accurate data is entered into the companies software system. Analyzes real estate trends in areas where the company has facility requirements. Works closely with operating groups and others in the department to understand and analyze real estate requirements.
- Determines client real estate requirements in conjunction with operating groups and other departmental functions*
- Work with real estate agents to acquire and dispose of real property.
- Works with the Law Department in developing contracts that protect the company’s interests in real property*
- Monitors and assesses current market data to optimize corporate position.
- Analyzes financial impacts and develops recommendations for real property transactions.*
- Negotiates financial terms and conditions for the purchase, lease, sale, exchange, joint venture and/or development of corporate real property, (excluding rights of way or other core utility property)*.
- Good communication skills
- A valid California driver’s license is required
- General understanding of real estate markets and their dynamics
- Typically requires a bachelor’s degree in business, or equivalent experience
- minimum of 3-5 years of previous experience in real estate.
- Strong negotiation skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles Metropolitan Area
Application Deadline: N/A