Provides high level technical support in developing, monitoring and reporting of business unit financial plans, supporting Company and business unit strategic decision-making and evaluating financial impact of major business and regulatory issues. Provides high level technical support to business unit segments in financial consulting, process costing, process improvement, new product/services development planning, and performance measurement support and analysis.
- Analyzes information requirements and leads development of computerized solutions to meet such requirements.
- Supports the Company and business unit in regulatory proceedings such as general rate case applications, performance based regulation proceedings and special filings including performing financial analyses of major business and regulatory issues and new product/service programs.
- Evaluates and analyzes proposed rulemaking with respect to financial impact to the business unit and the Company.
- Acts as the financial resource for business unit segments relative to financial planning, analysis and budgeting, new product/services development and implementation, workflow analysis and costing information to evaluate and ensure competitiveness.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Prepares analyses of financial and operational data to assist operational departments and business unit management to achieve performance targets.
- Manages business unit revenue and cost planning and analysis and provides support to management in development and coordination of the resource allocation process at the business unit including modifying and/or improving the process as business needs change.
- Prepares business unit financial plans and supports business unit management in preparation of strategic plans.
- Manages the tracking and analysis of operational and financial performance measures and indicators.
- Coordinates the preparation of OM and capital budgets for business unit segments that this position is responsible for.
- 8+ years of relevant experience is required.
- CPA, CMA, MBA and/or other professional certifications/advanced degrees are preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or equivalent experience is required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles Metropolitan Area
Application Deadline: N/A