Website Southern California Edison
Become a Specialist of Demand Response (DR) Technology & Pilots at Southern California Edison (SCE) and build a better more sustainable tomorrow.
- Lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT), develop UAT Scripts, and implement testing on new improvements to ensure pilot align with approved CPUC rules
- Collaborate with SCE Marketing to identify and implement recruitment strategies for customer participation in pilots
- Provide status updates on pilot progress to all stakeholders including executives, regulators, and customers
- Work with SCE Regulatory to fulfill all data requests, advice letters and tariff updates required for pilots
- Develop Business Requirements Documents (BRD) and work with SCE IT or third-party vendor to support pilot programs
- Responsible for formulating and administering program budgets and the day-to-day management thereof as well as program evaluation and analysis to resolve strategic direction, program design, and compliance with regulatory directives.
- Analyze large sets of meter data to perform and calculate pilot incentives to be paid to customers
- Support Sr Project Manager and Project managers on SCE DR pilot activities
- Apply DR systems for control, notification, and tracking (database) where needed to support pilots
- Represents the Company with contractors, suppliers, regulatory agencies, customers, other departments, and/or other parties as required.
- Interacts with senior management regularly and is a subject matter expert for the DR Pilots.
- Experience with technical documents such as BRDs, UAT Plans and UAT Scripts
- Three or more years of experience working directly in the field of electric utility Demand Response, grid operations, CAISO energy markets, reliability planning, regulatory, and/or customer side demand program management
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with cross-functional teams and external parties and work through conflicts constructively
Company: Southern California Edison
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A