Website United States Space Force
Completion of missions in the air depends heavily upon our resources on the ground. Responsible for ensuring the coordination of aircraft and crew, Aviation Resource Management specialists make sure that missions run as smoothly as possible. From maintaining flight records to validating aircrew safety requirements, these managers make sure everything and everyone is ready to go and where they need to be so missions can be carried out according to plan.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be between the ages of 17 and 39
- Ability to speak distinctly
- Completion of 8.5 weeks of Basic Military Training
- High school diploma, GED with 15 college credits, or GED
- Completion of courses in oral communications and computer operations is desirable.
- Completion of a current National Agency Check, Local Agency Check and Credit
Company: United States Space Force
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Keesler AFB, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A