Website United States Space Force
Extensive coordination goes into planning any Air Force flight, especially when transporting both people and supplies. Responsible for properly loading, securing and escorting cargo and passengers, Aircraft Loadmasters custom load aircraft before any flight. From calculating proper weight distribution to providing for passenger comfort throughout the flight, these specialists ensure everything and everyone is safe and secure on flights all over the world.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED with 15 college credits
- Normal depth perception
- Completion of 8.5 weeks of Basic Military Training
- Qualification for aviation service
- Eligibility to deploy and mobilize worldwide
- Completion of the Aircrew Fundamentals course
- Physical qualification for aircrew duty
- Height must be no less than 64 inches and no more than 77 inches.
- Completion of a current National Agency Check, Local Agency Checks and Credit
Company: United States Space Force
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lackland AFB, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A