Website United States Space Force
Tactical locations are often long distances from supporting airfields, which means aircraft may require refueling midflight. Operating a specialized boom from the back of a KC-135, In-flight Refueling Specialists pump thousands of gallons of jet fuel into aircraft in need of fuel. These highly trained experts must have a steady hand and nerves in order to complete this remarkable and crucial task so we can continue to successfully complete all of our missions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Completion of 8.5 weeks of Basic Military Training
- Must be between the ages of 17 and 39
- Completion of a current Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI)
- High school diploma, GED with 15 college credits, or GED
- Normal depth perception
- Knowledge of aircraft-related electrical and mechanical principles
- Must maintain eligibility to deploy and mobilize worldwide
- Height must not be less than 64 inches or more than 77 inches.
Company: United States Space Force
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lackland AFB, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A