Website Spirit Airlines
Technicians ensure aircraft are maintained with the highest degree of safety and are ready for scheduled flights.
- Complete required training and actively maintain training currency as defined in Company Manuals.
- Maintain Line Maintenance related tooling, stands and ground equipment.
- Perform all work tasks with a high level of quality and safety.
- Perform day to day planned and unplanned Aircraft Maintenance on A320 family aircraft.
- Perform all aspects of Line Maintenance. (Troubleshooting, Engine Run & Taxi, etc.)
- Perform maintenance in compliance with Company Manuals & Federal Regulations.
- Ensure all paperwork and records are completed and handled as outlined in the Company Manuals & Federal Regulations.
- Participate actively in the development and improvement of maintenance methods.
- Communicate with Maintenance Control as defined in the GMM.
- Provide regular predictable attendance.
Qualification & Experience:
- Hold a current Airframe and Powerplant Certification.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Willing and able to work any shift.
- Be able to qualify for airport security badge and customs seal.
- Must meet the recent experience requirements in accordance with 14 CR 65.83.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to read wire diagrams and disseminate various levels of work instruction related to Line Maintenance and Aircraft Modification.
- Ability to travel to remote locations and countries to perform maintenance.
- Must possess and maintain a valid US Passport.
- Ability to lift up to 85 lbs.; clearly write, read, and speak the English language; Squat, bend and climb regularly; work off of stands and lift trucks.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A