Website Spirit Airlines
The Stock Clerk position at Spirit Airlines supports the request and logistical movements of materials by Spirit Airlines Technical Operations. This role will be in charge of maintaining accurate stock levels to guarantee materials available for maintenance events to avoid service disruptions by aircraft being out of service due to parts.
- Perform shipping, receiving and stocking of aircraft parts and supplies.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments.)
- Process all materials movement requests accurately and on time.
- Maintain up to date shelf life on every stockroom.
- Accurately process shipments in compliance with federal regulations.
- Demand and issue all parts to maintain accurate inventory counts.
Qualification & Experience:
- Dependable, completion of all assigned tasks and maintains good attendance.
- Warehouse Operations Knowledge, experienced with shipping, receiving and stocking practices.
- Ability to carry several assignments at the same time and deliver positive results.
- Ability to adjust to continuous change, ability to shift focus to new task while keeping productivity and without losing sight of general goals.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to read, send and execute instructions via email and memos.
- Detail Oriented, able to produce accurate work to avoid unnecessary reproduction.
- Proficient with computers, basic knowledge of word editing software, inventory sheets and email management.
- Must have valid Drivers License.
- Self-initiated, able to complete needed work and/or identify areas that require work.
- High School or GED certification
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A