Website Spirit Halloween
This position is responsible for the communications to and from stores and the field management team (DSMs, RSDs, etc.). This includes preparing and approving daily, weekly, monthly communication to the field, as well as follow up on other communication from stores to various Home Office Departments. Coordinates and manages the workload and operational calendars for stores, DSMs, RSDs, and the Operations Department- and manages the processes planned and executed in stores- to ensure appropriate planning and balance of tasks (i.e. to allow for maximizing of guest service related activities in stores).
- Management of all workload and operational calendars for stores, DSMs, RSDs, and the Operations Department.
- Management of alert message programs for stores and DSMs.
- Creates, organizes, maintains, all aspects of Sharepoint, this includes user access and all documents on the site including the field document library.
- Creates and organizes collection of store survey information and maintains worksheets.
- Management of POS Department Keys for the tracking and reporting of select merchandise items.
- Planning and delivery of all contests/events, including the setting of contest goals, regular communication of updates and results, confirmation of winners, etc.
- Gathers, and prepares Daily communications to and from stores and the field management team.
- Management of POS reason codes (i.e. for discounts, disbursements, etc).
- Work closely with POS and other IT departments to manage the documents on Trovato, store portal content, etc.
- Maintaining of all district alignments and related information for flash sales, intranet documents, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software. This includes Microsoft Office Programs.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Organizational skills.
Company: Spirit Halloween
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Egg Harbor Township, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A