Website Spirit Halloween
This position is responsible for ensuring that all new, remodeled and relocated stores open with maximum impact and productivity and provide support to the field and DSM’s through store visits.
- Maintain Visual Merchandising policies and procedures manual, which includes store fixture policy documentation, principles and best practices.
- Ensure our new, remodeled and relocated stores open with maximum impact productivity through coordination with Home Office partners and field personnel. This includes coordination of fixtures, supplies, personnel, deliveries, and necessary documentation needed to achieve the successful opening of the store, within established days and budgets set and follow up after Grand Opening.
- Assist in preparing daily and weekly store communication, memos, and direction via email, word documents, etc. Gather information, seeks clarity, within the organization to ensure communication prepared and dissemination is clear, accurate and precise.
- Work in conjunction with Store Maintenance for follow on store reported maintenance issues to ensure timely and appropriate resolution.
- Recruit, manage and motivate a highly effective Field Visual Merchandising team. Assign Visual Merchandisers to new, remodeled and relocated store projects. Communicate daily with Visual Merchandise while on assignment, assess store progress, project needs, solution based assistance to roadblocks or project difficulties, adherence to policy and procedure, including review of written project summaries at end of assignment, with dissemination of project information and recommended process change as warranted.
- Maintain Store Marketing Signage Library, to ensure appropriate marketing signs and quantities are available in conjunction with each sales promotion. Recommend signage and quantities needs during seasonal promotional planning reviews. Recommend and prepare communication for Marketing Signage discards and ongoing retention.
- Assess store design and fixturization. Work to develop new fixture concepts and improve existing designs, as directed, with internal partners and external vendors. This includes project management of each fixture; communicating conceptual ideas, review of vendor drawings, ordering prototypes, refining design, preparing rollout and policy documentation, coordination of shipment to store, including verification of receipt and store setup.
- Coordinate and manage the store closing process through coordination with Home Office partners and field personnel for maximum impact. This includes reviewing weekly sales and inventory reports, communicating changes in sale prices, recovery and inventory of fixtures, supplies, marketing, record retention, transfer of merchandise, scheduling of pickups for product and fixtures, and turnover of location back to the landlord.
- Work with Visual Merchandise, Buying group and Store Operations Departments to ensure visual presentations are cohesive and understandable for the field organization, which includes store visual documentation review or preparation thereof, determining workload effort, recommendation of execution timing, understanding payroll hour needs, including verification of store setup for individual presentation changes including major floor sets.
- Review operational issues and make recommendations for increased productivity.
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software. This includes Microsoft Office Programs such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, etc.
- Verbal, written and listening skills
- Working knowledge of business issues and P&L issues.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous retail store and/or DSM management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Organizational, analytical and prioritization skills.
- Understanding of operational processes including fulfillment, Work Oasis & Expesite.
Company: Spirit Halloween
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Egg Harbor Township, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A