Website Spirit Halloween
- Monitor budget and payroll information of departments.
- Identify, coach, train and promote associates to help them realize full potential.
- Ensure that associates are working in a safe environment with the tools they need to succeed.
- Provide timely and accurate feedback to the team and leadership group.
- Coordinate the daily processing of department under his/her supervision via on the floor observations and supervision.
- Execute slotting and replenishment strategies for high sku / high volume operation.
- Ensure flow of merchandise within department to maximize throughput and productivity.
- Evaluate and discuss each associate’s performance using objectives set at year-end review.
- Keep open lines of communication to associates.
- Monitor staff levels to ensure flow of merchandise through the department to meet deadlines.
Qualification & Experience:
- Technical Skills: Microsoft Office, WMS functionality.
- Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Company: Spirit Halloween
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A