As a Warehouse Order Picker (Breakpack), you will prepare customer orders accurately and timely to meet daily production goals while adhering to safety procedures.
In this role, you will utilize warehouse equipment including RF Scanners, Pick to Voice technology, Pick to Cart technology or other methods, depending on specific facility.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 months warehouse or applicable experience to include, but not limited to: fast-food (utilizing headset a plus), stockroom, working with racking systems, customer service, package handling, etc.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- As a Full-Time associate, you must have the ability to work additional hours beyond scheduled shift; additional overtime hours will be required based on business need
- Basic English language skills (both verbal and written communications)
- Must be at least 18 years old
- An ability to lift, lower, push, pull or carry product up to a maximum of 70 pounds by hand
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Coppell, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A