As a Warehouse Lean Replenishment Associate, you’ll be operating material handling equipment to move product within the warehouse. Safety is our utmost priority so, in this role, we will look to you to ensure safe work practices and embrace our safety culture.
In this role, you’ll be lifting, lowering and carrying product in a fast-paced environment and stacking empty pallets and maintaining a safe and clean workspace by clean and sweep work area and remove trash as you go. You will maintain pick locations by cutting product open and placing product in primary picking locations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior experience operating warehouse equipment, such as forklift, pallet jack and cherry picker helpful
- You must be at least 18 years old
- As a Full-Time associate, you must have the ability to work additional hours beyond scheduled shift; additional overtime hours will be required based on business need
- An ability to lift, push or pull boxes/merchandise weighing between 70 pounds and 100 pounds by hand
- Minimum three (3) months related experience in a warehouse environment; or any equivalent combination of acceptable training, education, and experience
- Ability to work at heights up to 60 feet or more as needed
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- Ability to pass a drug screen to the extent permissible legally
- Basic English language skills (both verbal and written communications)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A